Sunday, November 23, 2008







I have been pretty busy since I came home. I have cleaned until I am tired of it. I have been looking on all the blogs that I have and let me tell you, I could do it all day.

Here is a few of the projects that I have going. I did finish the eagle latch hook rug. I will post a picture of it later. I haven't finished the quilt or framed the butterflies. Maybe I will get the chance to later.

Right now I am trying to find out about rug punching. If anyone knows about it I would be greatful for any information.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I like your butterflies! I am also trying to get some cleaning done, and keep getting on the computer to read everyone's blog updates! I can't wait to see pictures of your projects after they get totally finished. For me, finishing is always the tough part. Your blog looks good lady!

craftingaplenty said...

Thanks Miz T, That means a lot to me.

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones