Friday, December 12, 2008














Here is a picture of one of my punch needle projects. What I decided to do with this one was make a refig. magnet ot of it. It was done with 3 strands of dmc floss with the small neeedle. The one on top is one that I am planning to do. I just haven't gotten home to do it.



I have a few more pictures to post , I am not exacatly sure how to make then go in my post as I want them to, so I will tell about them as they come on. OK here goes! The tiger is a latch hook rug. It was big!! Carroll is an Lsu fan and I knew I had to get this tiger done. He loves it and that makes me happy. The heart is another pn rug that I made into a magenat. It was done with 3 strands of dmc floss with the small needle. I gave that to my son. I have more that I haven't taken pictures of yet. I will get them don here soon.

Now, I have ordered my super luxo needles(for punch needle) and they should be waiting for me when I get home. Also I have gotton a needle for rug hooking and some material. Now I have to get a patteren, and wool and instructions. I also have several new crosstitch patterens. I do plan on staying busy(lol).

I went to several flea markets here in SC and I hit the jackpot on crosstitch patterens, pn patterens and felt patterens. I will post pictures of them. I usually do not come across things like this. These are new, never been opened and I only paid 25 cents a peice for them!!.

Also here, I found a Joann's store. I have never been in one, and was very excited about that. I did get a few things there. I also went to two different hobby Lobby's. They had a fantisic sale on craft supplies, I got a few things there. I was totally amased because in BR,LA they don't have a Jonanna's at all, and only one Hobby Lobby and there supplies are limited. I do hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.






2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi there Loretta!!
Thank you for stopping by for a visit and leaving a comment!;-)
I've been browsing with great interest in your needle-punch embroidery!..I LOVE the items you've done!..Something I hope to learn this coming new year!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
Kristine ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Loretta, thank you so much for leaving the comments on my blog. It has been very hard this year, but we can only go up from now on.
I have kicked the black dog - hoping that doesn't count as animal cruelty! I love your pieces of work the tiger is wonderful, that must have taken you a long time.
I am enjoying needle punch very much and its so nice to know that there are some lovely friends to show work to in the group.
Have a great day/evening.
Rosie

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones