Thursday, January 22, 2009

Got my pictures

I finally got a few of the pictures up. I don't know how, but here are a few that I did.
This is Carroll's Eagle latch hook rug. I made it for him for his birthday. You should have seen
me trying to hide it from him. I had to put a lock on my sewing room so he couldn't get in there.


I think this has been posted since I finished it. It is a punchneedle project that I did and made a
magnet out of it. I am doing my kitchen in coffee cups. So far I have one more 2 more pn patterns forit. I also have 2 cross sttich patterens for it. I haven't started on them yet.

This is a deer I made for my son for christmas. He wanted it in a frame with glass, so that's what I did. It sure is hard to find patterns for guys. I am now looking for a wolf patteren for him.



This is the heart pn I made for my son also. I didn't think he would like it but he did.

I did a few more for my daughter but I guess I didn't take pictures of them. I did the seashell one and a buterfly. Oh well! I did get to go to TN and see her and my grandsons and my mom and family. It sure was nice. I will post pictures later. I am still not up to par, so i will go for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have made some wonderful gifts! I especially like the deer, and agree with you that it is hard to find patterns for men. Sometimes I get inspiration from cross stitch patterns. Good to see your post!
Lauri

Babs said...

Wow! You have been very productive. I just love all of them. You definitely do beautiful work. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your nice comment. I just love being introduced to new people and directed to new blogs. Have a great day,

Babs

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones