Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here is my barn that I finally
deciced to update on. It is
done in a 6 cut. Here I
have made a good start.
Here I have it almost filled in .
I just like a little on the background.

Here I have the barn finished.
I will start on the background next.



Here I have the background finished.
I cut off the extra backing
so I could start whipping the ends.



Here it is all finished.
It was so fun to do. Here is my barn all finished. It was such a fun peice to do. It is designed by Lavenderwool. It is a great beginner rug. I still have a little trouble with the whipping, especially around the corners. I haven't decided which rug I will do next, but I will let you all know.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loretta,
Good work on your hooked mat! You have learned a lot and it cane our quite nicely. Isn't it fun to complete a project? Can't wait to see what your next hooking project will be!
Lauri

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones