Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great Grandbabies

Hi, I would like for you to meet Gracie, beautiful baby.
This is our first great grand daughter.She is so huggable. Look at those earrings!
This is our second great granddaughter. Her name is Aubrey. We haven't goten to see her yet,
but ain't she a dollbaby.

Looks like nap time to me.


Look at that hair!! Looks like she is smiling at momma.

Well that's all the pictures I have for right now. I took some of my grandsons but for some reason i can't get them to down load. I will try again later.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh,

Your grandchildren are adorable!! I hope that you get to see your latest grand-daughter soon. I get a little stir crazy if I haven't seen my grandson for more than five days! Of course they only live 30 minutes away from us, so that helps.

Wooly hugs,
Trudy

Punchneedle and Me said...

Precious! I can't wait for the day... my oldest son lives in NC, he and his wife are in the trying to start their family stage.

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones