Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Susan"s wedding

This is Susan and me. She was beginning to think hat this day was never gonna happen. She did make a beautiful bride.
This is Susan and Charles. They both looked so good and were so very nervous. But they finally got their I do's out.

This is me and Charless. He sure looked good.


This is Sue and me. She looked so pretty in her bridemaids dress.



The kiss that everyone cheered for. They thought no one was watching, but we were.




This is susan showing me her wedding ring. She had money pined on her dress from the money dance. Cute!

Anyway, they made it!! All her worries were for nothing.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Loretta!
Hope you enjoy the pattern on the email.
Nice to be back!
Rosie xx
Ps, the bride looks fab!

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones