Friday, May 1, 2009

New Books

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I have been rather busy. My friend is getting married tomorrow and I have been helping her. I have been learning about some new crafts.

Here is three new books that
I have been reading,they are on rug hooking. They have been very interesting and very informaitive. I haven't read all of them but I am slowly reading them. I know i will read them over and over again.

























































































































































































































































































Here is another type of hooking. You use a punch needle and yarn. I have just started reading it.
I will learn more and try it soon.

here is a book on miniture punch needle. This started my love of punching. It is amazing what you can do with a special needle and dmc floss and a few other types of floss. Most of these projects i can do in a day.
well, that's about it for tonight. I will try to get pictures of the different types of tools that I have to go with each book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! You have some good books there, including one of my favorites! I own and refer to the Rug Hookers Bible all the time. It helped me when I began, but also has the more intricate lessons. And that punchneedle book is great too! Good choices!
Hugs,
Lauri

spring songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones